Saturday, April 6, 2013

Getting Another Chapter Done


I'm done. I'm done with school. I mean I just graduated college yesterday.

Yesterday, nobody knows how freaked out and excited I am when the ceremony started. Nobody knows how I haven't slept the night before. Nobody knows about the butterflies wildly dancing inside my stomach. And nobody saw about the tears that I had a hard time fighting back.

But there was another thing that I'm so ready to let go except my life in school...there was another thing I'm done with.

It may sound a little OA. But seriously, I'm done with him. I'm ready to move on. It only came to me when I realized that I'm ready to take on the world, meet a lot of amazing people, and maybe meet someone who'll make me see why it did not work out with him.

I've been waiting for my Prince Charming since I've heard my first fairytale. For a little while, I thought it was him. But then I realized my Prince Charming would move mountains to be with me, not hide from it.

I'm just starting another chapter in my life, and this time, I'm ready to make my story worth reading. I won't hold onto things that won't hold me back. I'll let go of the unnecessary things in my life.


It won't be the same. But it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment