Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New Year Promise

It's 2013 but nothing has changed. It's still the same old chaos, the
same old me. I mean, why do we think we are compelled to change just
because the year does? Why do we need to be different from who we were
one year ago? Does it have something to do with what they call growing
up?

Maybe. But growing up just means being much a much better version of
yourself (especially in public) and not totally different. But was it
a curse to be always the same?

I don't think so. I mean, I don't think anyone stays the same.
Everybody changes. Even if you don't think you change, you sure do.
It's the only constant thing in this world, remember?

Everyone thinks they need to be much better than who they were a year
ago. But nobody really can tell how you've been, right? It's always
been a broken promise. Something that we never really do in the course
of a year.

So what do I do now? I guess just go with the flow...just find out
what will happen next. As long as I knew what to do next, then I'm
fine with that. I'm gonna be okay. I don't need the big picture yet.
It'll just make me think how far I am to my dream.


-S-

No comments:

Post a Comment