Monday, January 7, 2013

That Girl Is Poison

She's toxic. And I so had enough of her. I mean, she's like the kind
of person who you don't like when you first met her...but when you got
to know her better, you'll hate her.

I hate her. I hate her because she hates me. And it's not because I'm
a bitter cow. But she's just too irritating, annoying, nonsensical,
and delusional. I haven't met a person much worse than her in my life.
She's one of a kind. Really.

At first, I thought she just might have a really eccentric
personality. That maybe, I'm being prejudice and it's not fair on her
part. So I decided maybe it all takes a little more patience on my
part. I decided to give her a lot more chance since I have no choice
but to see her everyday. But something happened. And I guess, she
doesn't deserve the patience I'm willing to give to her.

It was when I checked my facebook account. There's a newsfeed posted
by her that says something really really mean about me. She said all
her sentiments, making a really absurd and offensive story. I don't
want to feel offended but she's seriously making things up. And I'm
hurt.

I have no idea whether she intended for me to read that or if she'd
just forgot that we're 'friends' on Facebook.

So now, everytime I'll see her, I can't forget what I've read. I know
how fake she is when she smiles at me. You know, it's like fake is the
new trend and she seems to be in style.

The worst is that I'd have to put up with her until the near end of
February. So maybe I'll need a longer rope of patience to survive her
attitude.

So wish me luck.


-S-

No comments:

Post a Comment