Saturday, August 25, 2012

I Hate That I Hate You... Sometimes



 I know it’s insane to write this down here. But I b had no choice. I know I have to blurt it out somehow… ever I’m aware of the big risk of YOU reading this.

I know I shouldn’t hate you. I know you know I don’t hate you. But it’s crazy. I hate myself for hating you at times when you’re the most irritating and annoying person around. I know I act like the greatest actress on the planet. But seriously, I didn’t want to be a hating psychopath. I never want to be someone who has those hating grudges inside me. But everytime we’re together, I’m being the biggest sinner on earth.

I want YOU to read this. But I don’t want to tell your name. you’ll hate me back when you read this. You may even loath me. But just so you know, even though there are time that I hate you, I still care. I will always care.

I know. It’s odd. It’s weird.

But if ever you’re reading this, I’m sorry. And I promise that I will try not to hate you. Because when I’m realizing I hate you, I’m hating myself more. And that feeling sucks so bad.



I’m really, seriously, genuinely SORRY.


-S-

No comments:

Post a Comment