Saturday, August 18, 2012

RUNAWAY PRINCESS



I know life has the mere tendency to be complicated. I know a lot of people consider it unfair. There’s that thick wall separating a good and bad life.

And there are times that I just wanted to runaway from it. There are times that I just wanted to pop out of reality and go to a world of my own… a world where I can be whoever I want to be and I can do whatever I want to do.

It’s kind of crazy. But it’s how I feel. You know, when you’ve been constantly scolded by your parents and everyone around you thinks that you’re a freak. When the world already turned its back from you. When the sun forgot to shine and darkness is all around.

When everybody is outspokenly humiliating me… I just can’t help it. I wish I was gone on a real far away land of fairytales. I wish I could just jump inside a book and live there. Forever… because I can’t go on with a fake smile every single day. I can’t go on with that mask all the time.

When pain drowns you, trust me, no matter how good a person you are, you’ll feel the same way. And you’ll realize that everybody is laughing, making fun of you. You’ll want to escape reality like I do. Not because you don’t want to be there anymore… but because it’s just hurting you so much. And no matter how fearless you are, you’re human. Your heart’s not a stone.

I’d always caught myself, staring at a distance, thinking of a life I always wanted to have. I know running away won’t change anything. I know, somehow, it might just make things worse. But nobody cares. So why would I?

If I run, no one will care. It will make no difference for them. They may not even bother looking for me. Why would they? Why waste their most precious time?

“No one’s there when you shed a tear
Nobody will care for you, my dear
That pain in your heart will not fade away
Only you can make it all okay.”

No comments:

Post a Comment