Friday, December 21, 2012

College Chaos


The drama never stops. Everything seems to be messed up. And in
college, it's more complicated.

It's my last year. Few more months and I'm getting my diploma
(hopefully) and I'm out of the University. And in college, I've been a
different person. It's chaotic. It's frustrating. But it's funny
looking back at everything that happend four years ago.

I can still remember when I first stepped in BulSU... when I was
paying for examination fee... when I was accepted with the course and
major I chose... and the first day of classes.

I will never forget how awkward I looked on the first day. I was 17
and I had this really uncomfortable facial expression like I might
throw out because of nervousness. I'm nervour because I don't know
anyone around. I'm intimidated by all those cool kids who definitely
stand out among the crowd.

But seriously, now, who would thought that the same awkward girl would
be class president? I never did---let alone want it.

But whatever. Nothing's really chaotic. It's just my mind living in
total chaos. With all the projects, the exams, the requirements, and
all the freaking pressure of being a graduating student.

I've lost weight because of the hardworks and stress. And I can't
believe soon it will all be over. But I will miss college. All the
homeworks, the written reports, business plans, computations,
lectures, discussions, brain storming, overnights, classroom jokes,
trying to stay awake in class, doodling in the back of notebooks, and
just simply everything that happened in college.

I will MISS everything. I will MISS everyone. I'm sure few years from
now, I'll look back, reminisce and wish I'll be back to where I am
now...but I'll try to hold back the tears and smile that I proudly
made it though hell weeks, sleepless nights, stressful days, and every
cruel times of college.

I will look back... no matter how chaotic things become. :)


-S-

No comments:

Post a Comment